It’s Saturday afternoon here in the land of Aus, but the US is just getting started.
The 24 in 48 is off and running. I’m at the 7 hour mark, although I haven’t finished a book yet. I spent the morning listening to The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O. while I did housework. This afternoon I’ve been reading Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld.
Here are my responses to the opening survey from the 24in48 site:
1. I’m reading from Brisbane, Australia. It’s perfect readathon weather being chilly midwinter here.
2. This is my third 24 in 48.
3. Where did I originally hear about the readathon? I think I heard about it on Litsy the first time.
4. What am I most excited about reading this weekend? To be honest I have some tomes that I’m hoping to get through, so The Three Body Problem if I get to it.
5. Something about myself? I hit my Goodreads target of 150 books for the year last week. Of those 150, about 4 of them are for the other challenges I decided to do this year. I have discovered I am absolutely a mood reader.
6. I’ll be mostly posting on Litsy this weekend (you can find me there as @sue
Are you participating in the readathon?